1. Santa Fe Engine 3759, 4-8-4, one
of 14 others in the 3751 class
2. Southern Pacific: The "Starlight," train 95 with a 4400 series
3. Southern Pacific: The "Cab-forward" 4200 series 4-8-8-2
4. A heavy drag pulled by a 3-unit Diesel
5. The "Count Manifest," train 373; also known as the "Zipper"
If you opened this page from a search engine, or
can't see the left menu options:
Visit The-Record-Collector.com main page
The Record Collector in Bordentown, NJ!
Voted as the favorite independent record store in the tri-state
Including Princeton, Trenton, Morrisville and Philadelphia to buy,
sell, or exchange
Records, CDs, Memorabilia, Cassette Tapes,
DVDs, and more for over 25 years!
We are cutomer oriented, and you will always feel at home at The
Easy commute from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and
No car? Use public
transportation! Take the River Line
Transit bus line.
*We reimburse students travel
cost on any purchase of $25 or more. Including
Princeton, Rider, Lawrence and Trenton students. See details!*